Ever wanted to create your own poster?
That's exactly what Easy Poster Printer can do for you. You don't even need a special poster printer! - Easy Poster Printer does the job with a regular every day printer.
Drag your image into Easy Poster Printer, choose your layout (size, zoom, orientation, resolution etc.) and click print. - Yes, it's that easy with Easy Poster Printer.
As something new, Easy Poster Printer now supports text editing. Create cool text effects with textures, gradients, shadows, rotations and blending. See your text effects in realtime and real scale 1:1.
With Easy Poster Printer you can…
- Make posters of any size (max 20x20 meters) using a regular printer (A4 for example).
- Save your poster and share it with others.
- Print or Preview any page at any time.
- Load, Clear, Rotate or Flip the poster image on the fly.
- Define your poster size in Millimeters, Centimeters, Inch or even pages.
- Adjust the poster size using build-in snap algorithms for up or down size.
- See your posters as thumbnails in Windows Explorer (Vista or later only).
- Save your own custom formats for easier reproduction.
- Make high quality posters from regular images (super resample algorithm) (150-600 DPI)
- Use Drag n Drop for both data-files and image-files.
- Change background color
- Copy and Paste images directly into the poster
- Export pages as images to use your own software for print etc.
- Print using edge to edge printers using the new zoom feature. (requires a printer with a hard margin of 0.0mm)
- Create cool texts with several effects such as textures, gradient, rotations, drop shadow and more.
- 64 Bit support
- Realtime zoom and preview.
TRANSLATE EPP TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE:
If you want to translate EPP to your language, please feel free.
Download the translation kit here: epp_engb-translate.zip
After translation, send the resx file to GD Software.
Send a message from the Contact page, and i will reply what address you should send the file to.
What's new in this release: (V6.5*)
* Added Russian language, thanks to Roman.
||March 25, 2016
||XP, Vista, Win7 & Win8, Win8.1 and Win10
||English, Dansk, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, Traditional Chinese,Dutch, Russian, German