NEWS - April 2015
Universal JukeBox V6.0 released.
Click on image to goto Universal JukeBox.
- Better performance
- Even more sound formats supported
- New UI
- New Tree Source Structure (reflect the original source structure)
- More clean menus
- Reduced settings, and added a few more major settings.
- Added view menu, for easier access to on/off properties.
- Added PIO support (point in object)
- PIO's can effect playing (start, jump, stop, fade-modes and more)
- PIO's can have individual colors.
- PIO's support cross-fade interactions.
- PIO's support soft-volume when jumping.
- PIO's get saved in its own binary file, next to the music-file it belongs to. UJ automatically removes it, when no pio points are present.
- PIO's can be truned on/off globally, and individually (enable/disable).
- PIO's can be visualized in different ways, you should be able to combine settings that fits your personal needs.
- and more.
- Added Lyrics support.
- New scanning engine, does the job faster.
- New TAG scanner, faster than the one previously used.
- New WPF integration, some components are writtin in WPF (next gen Windows Forms, with hardware acceleration)
- New Spectrum Analyzer (code completely re-written, for more accuracy and better performance)
- New Music Visualizations (GD Software invented algorithm, for doing a morphic visualization of tones and frequency domain)
- New context menus, with a new rich set of commands.
- New Track Finder, faster than before, and with an even smarter search engine behind.
- New Wave-Form visualization, better and many times faster than the old one.
- In addition, the new waveforms are now cached in the user's application data folder.
- Many general improvements, such as a find-track list that remembers the last result, supports custom sorting etc.
- New "system-reboot" auto continue function. If enabled, UJ will automatically startup and continue playing, if windows is shutdown while uj plays.
- Fixed a million bugs.
- STILL 100% FREEWARE, and 100% FREE of ads, toolbars, commercials, and other LAME things.
See accuracy video
Open in Windows Phone Store